Bio-Link Depot is currently recruiting for a Depot Coordinator. Send cover letter and Resume to Jobs AT Bio-Link Depot.
Occupational Category: Administration & Warehousing
Hours: Full-time, 30 hours per week
Hourly Salary: USD $19.16
Description: Bio-Link Depot, Inc.
seeks a part-time coordinator for its science supply donation program.
- Visits donor companies and institutions determine delivery or shipping requirements.
- Moves, loads, packs and picks up donations in approximately a 30 mile radius from local
businesses and institutions using a car or truck
- Arranges shipping companies to pick up items from donor sites and deliver it to warehouse. Responds to Inquires.
- Fill out donor receipt form using online and pdf.
- Enter information into database and/or spreadsheet
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- AA or higher degree
- Proven administration or assistant experience/li>
- Ability to lift heavy objects (must be able to lift 50 pounds)/li>
- Must have Driver’s License. Commercial driving license is a plus /li>
- Current forklift license
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Experience working in a nonprofit
- 3 years or more administrative experience
- Experience with MailChimp, WordPress, Salesforce, Quickbooks and eBay
- Hours are generally Monday to Friday during regular business hours. There is work on the 3rd Saturday of the month. A majority of the duties are performed in a warehouse environment.
- This job is physically demanding. Will be required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis. Work is performed in a warehouse environment and DC will be moving and sorting donations that require lifting over 50 pounds. Will be required to use a pallet jack and forklift when mov- ing freezers, refrigerators, centrifuges, biosafety hoods and other large equipment.
If interested in this position, please email us your resume and a cover letter to Jobs@biolinkdepot.org
Date Posted: 2018-4-30
See details below:Depot Coordinator Job Description-Final